Thank you for taking a moment to learn more about Roscioli's Yachting Center's job opportunities. RYC is a dynamic place to work and are always looking for the most skilled and qualified craftsman in the marine industry as well as top tier administrative staff.
1. Assisting CFO with all aspects of accounting and analyses.
2. Specific areas of responsibility:
- Bank and other account reconciliations
- All aspects of dockage revenues
- Booking of accounts receivable invoices and receipts
- Benefits programs (health insurance, 401k plan etc.)
- Accounting for the cafeteria operations.
The candidate must be able to originate accounting entries.
The candidate must have the ability to work under pressure, multi-task, be proficient in Excel and Word and type at least 60 WPM.
We are looking for a mature person who is able to interact in a professional manner with prestigious boat owners/captains and the company's senior management.
Required education: Associates
Required experience: 5 + years experience
To apply for this position, please fill out an Employment Application.
Resumes can be faxed in to (954) 791-0958 or emailed to email@example.com.