Bob Roscioli started his career in the marine industry as an apprentice in 1962. Within a year's time he began to develop the painting technique that would launch his world-renowned marine companies, Donzi by Roscioli International, Inc. and the Roscioli Yachting Center, Inc. Today he applies his vast experience, technical knowledge, and unparalleled standard of excellence into all facets of custom yacht building and yacht maintenance. Bob sets the benchmark for quality. He personally checks each project, step-by-step, to ensure that only the highest standard of quality and craftsmanship is maintained or surpassed.
As of today, the entire Roscioli family works together at the Roscioli Yachting Center. Mrs. Roscioli works side-by-side with Bob Roscioli as well as their children, Heather and Robert Jr. The tradition continues on and the Legacy prevails.
Pioneers in painting and boat building for 40 years on State Road 84 in the yachting captital of the world, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Undercover storage up to 140 feet
- Haul and launch up to 220 tons
- 14-acre fully enclosed facility
- Safe harbor, 7 miles inland from Port Everglades
- 2 miles to the Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- 24-hour manned gatehouse entry
- 24-hour roving security and camera surveillance
- Licensed security officer, dockmaster and dock crew
- Master mechanics and custom machine shop
- Full propeller service
- Custom carpentry
- Painting and refinishing
- Computerized design center
- Electronic service and installations
- Custom fabrications in hardwood, fiberglass and aluminum
- Yacht extensions